BIN KING SANITATION SERVICES, LLC
WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Last Updated: January 5, 2017
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security procedures to maintain the safety of your personally identifiable information when you place an order or access your personally identifiable information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information (such as credit card information) that information is encrypted and then transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking at the closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by looking for the “https” at the beginning of the website address.
After we receive your information, we also protect it offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task (such as billing or customer service) are granted access to your sensitive personally identifiable information. Further, the computers and servers where your personally identifiable information is stored are kept in a secure environment.
After a transaction, your sensitive personally identifiable information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will only be kept on file for the duration of your service agreement.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We use your personally identifiable information as follows:
- 1. We use your personally identifiable information to complete any transactions that you purchase for our products and services.
- 2. We use your personally identifiable information to contact you and send you information, including confirmations, invoices, notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- 3. We use your personally identifiable information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
3. We use your personally identifiable information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
4. We use your personally identifiable information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
5. We use your personally identifiable information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
6. We use your personally identifiable information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may share personally identifiable information as follows:
1. We may share personally identifiable information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personally identifiable information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of these third parties.
2. We may share personally identifiable information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
3. We may share personally identifiable information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
a. We may share information to comply with laws.
b. We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
d. We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
4. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personally identifiable information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personally identifiable information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove and reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Bin King Sanitation
1126 S Federal Highway, Suite 259
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316